Friday, September 3, 2010

My Camera

DSCN0860_2

Reflection – an image within an image within an image within an image. ;)

Theme 2 of PAPM: My camera, my other half.

 

DSCN0820_2

For me, this theme meant some sort of self-portrait using my camera. I tried reflections with still water & that didn’t work out. So I went with a mirror…

 

DSCN0829_2

That was way too cliché, so I worked on the “half” interpretation.

 

DSCN5938_2

DSCN5944_2

Inspired by Inception, I decided to take things a little further using 2 mirrors. The obvious difficulty was holding everything together. In the end, I decided to let the mirror & camera both support themselves & set the timer…

 

IMG_5921_2

IMG_5923_2

I also tried taking a pic of my camera using a borrowed Canon SD780 IS. Quite a step up from my L20. ;)

 

IMG_5928_2

1 comment

Yasir

interessant :) a passionate of photography

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...