Ever since I started blogging, I always wanted to have a photoblog where I could post photos of the wonderful scenery of Mauritius. I had even thought of a blog url (http://mauritiusphotoblog.blogspot.com/), but unfortunately, I broke my camera & that photoblog never came into existence...
I made up my mind that as soon as I'd own a DSLR, I would start a photoblog. Well, I don't have a DSLR, but still, I now own a decent enough camera - the Nikon Coolpix L20. Hence, I believe the time has come for a new beginning.
Let's photoblog! :)
First camera: HP PhotoSmart 635 – 2MP
Used from Feb 2004 to Nov 2008. RIP.
- Celebrating the Festival of Light in Mauritius
- Royal College Port Louis 2006
- Ganga Talao
- Random Pics
- Random Pics #2
Secondary camera: Nokia 7610 - 0.9MP - used from Feb 2005 to now (still using...)
- Audi R8 Photos (photos are from an HP PhotoSmart 945)
- Infotech 2009 - Digital Mauritius (photos are from a Canon PowerShot A450)
- Random Pics #3 (photos are from a Canon PowerShot A450)
Current gear - Nikon Coolpix L20 - 10MP